Tell us why you think it is an important topic.
Depending on the level of interest that your suggested topic generates among all classmates, we may decide to include it.
This is your chance to sharpen your persuasion skills!
This blog is meant as a virtual meeting place for students enrolled in the Communicator Module of the IMBA program at USF, Summer '09.
Elisabetta,
ReplyDeleteCan you talk a little bit about the etiquettes of doing a group presentation, and what we can do to support each other so that the whole group can present a smooth, synergistic, and cohesive presentation. Thanks.
In our last class about cultural differences, can you talk to how different cultures view interviewing? I interview a lot of international candidates and one day may want to interview oversees. So any insight would be great on the differences.
ReplyDeleteGreat suggestions.
ReplyDeleteCultural differences in interviewing styles will be covered during our last class.
Group presentations - I'll try to cover this topic at the end of the media class. Pls remind me. Otherwise, I'll post some materials.
I would like to hear some techniques on how to approach a conversation with a "troubled" co-worker or a subordinate who may not be very positive. Some crisis resolution communication tips.
ReplyDelete