Thursday, August 13, 2009

Stage Persona

After watching so many of our classmates present, I've learned a lot based on each of your individual styles. There are a lot of things that I will try to incorporate in my future presentations and speeches.

Based on Prof. Ghisini's recommendation last night, would you please provide feedback on my stage persona?

Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Kim, my impression was that you are high energy, confident and approachable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shannon, use your energy and humorous personality to intrigue your audience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree: you have a very personable and friendly stage persona. My suggestion would be to gauge your audience - sometimes you might need to be more formal (rarely though!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I was extremely impressed with your speech on how MBA’s are an “Evergreen Species”. I admire the fact that you (and a few other students that night) were confident enough to volunteer right away and give your speech in front of the class with very little prep time. Honestly, if someone had told me that you had a week to prepare that speech I would not have known the difference. I think that you have a gift at public speaking and admire your courage at volunteering to get up and go the first day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, I agree with everyting above. You seem very natural and comfortable when you speak, and you did a great job letting your personality and humor shine through during the speech.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, your high energy and confidence immediately draws the audience in and your clear tone and positive persona adds to the value of the content. If I had one word to describe your stage persona it would be entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, you were very relaxed but energetic at the same time. It's hard to imagine that you only prepared your speech within such a short amount of time. You were serious when you needed to be and effectively inserted humor when appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, I was surprised to learn that you were not comfortable, initially, in giving your speech. You did a great job. Your enthusiasm and stage presence really drew the audience in at the start. You kept the interest throughout and my only recommendation would be to have a little stronger conclusion to match your introduction. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim,
    I agree with many of the comments posted. I was especially impressed with the fact that you did not have that much time to prepare and were willing to give your speech that first night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim you were great, I can't imagine if you actually had a couple weeks to prepare! You're energy drew the audience in and your style kept us engaged.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.