Eugene, your presentation was very conversational and very informational. Your smile and your delivery made learning about doing business in Japan very enjoyable.
Ronald, your story captivated me from the start. The power of social media was made very evident from the content of presentation. You have a very soothing voice and stage presence. Thank you for sharing.
Grant, you have a wonderful stage persona. You are very likable which makes the delivery of your content all the more enjoyable. You're very clear and articulate.
Thanks Kim...however, after watching myself on the video I feel that I could have been more articulate. I was thinking about my next points instead of speaking clearly. It was apparent with a couple of words that I tripped over.
Arthur, it feels like you presented months ago but after reviewing your video I remembered why I liked your presentation so much. I thought your opening joke was creative and funny. In addition, you came across as relaxed and confident. Great job!
Aaron, I enjoyed your speech. It was on the same topic as Arthur, business ethics, but was delivered differently. I thought your stage persona was great. You smiled a bit, but were also serious given the topic. In addition, you spoke just loud enough which was very engaging and motivating. Great job!
Nick, your take on the being glad that the market is down was a great attention grabber because it was an unexpected viewpoint. You have good voice projection too.
Jennifer, Stephanie, and Trung, your smiles each stood out to me. I find it contagious when I'm listening to someone speak and they're smiling. Definitely ups the friendly, likable factor.
Kim and Svetlana, such interesting content. I really liked the anecdotes in each of your speeches.
Kim- I really liked your presentation. You were calm and very easy to follow. It almost seemed like you do presentations all the time.
Karen- You have great energy when you speak, which entertains us as we listen.
Stephan- I thought you did well on your presentation. The only thing I would suggest to work on is maintaining eye contact with the audience and not looking up.
Svetlana- I thought you have great content and formatted your presentation well.
Great job! Your speech could have been a facebook commercial. You did a great job making your speech very personal and drawing the audience in.
Eugene,
You had great energy throughout you're speech. I think Elisabetta described it as "theatrical," and I agree. In a good way.
Luis,
You spoke with a lot of energy, passion, and conviction. As a listener, it was very easy to stay engaged in your discussion.
Stephanie,
You come across as being very likeable in your speech. You do a great job of smiling and projecting a positive and optimistic feeling.
Aaron,
Great voice projection. Your speech was concise and to the point. You didn't use any fillers or ramble, you just clearly stated your point.
Anthony,
You have a booming voice that is very clear and audible, but you could smile a bit more. But, your subject wasn't a very happy one. You also used a clear structure that made the speech very easy to follow.
Svetlana,
Your speech was very easy to listen to. You have a great voice that is clear and audible, but also soothing. You also made good use of hand gestures and maintained good eye contact.
Karen,
You are very energetic when you speak, and your energy is contagious. It makes it very easy to pay close attention to what you are saying.
Trung,
Your voice is very clear, and you are very expressive in terms of gestures and inflection. You also made good use of an example.
Jennifer Cambell,
You looked very comfortable in front of the group. Your voice was very soothing, and you did a good job of using specific details throughout the speech.
Jennifer Garcia,
You seemed very comfortable and confident. I like the Joe the Plumber example. It was a great analogy that showed the relationship between risk and reward, and supported your conclusion.
Arthur,
I liked the way you opened up with a joke. It really set a good tone for the speech, and made the topic of business ethics more interesting. You also had a very calm and confident stage persona.
Shannon,
You did a great job of using an interesting story that was personal to you, but that we also had a connection to. It drew us in and made the danger of social media seem much more real.
Grant,
Your speech had a great tone. You seemed very easygoing and kept up the light mood by smiling and using humor.
Michelle,
You are very likeable when you speak. You are always smiling and making good eye contact, and you keep the energy up by using a lot of hand movements and altering the volume and tone of your voice.
Andre,
You seemed well prepared, but your speech did not appear overly scripted or rehearsed. You had a good pace, using pauses very effectively.
Stephen,
I noticed that you looked up ever once in a while, but it did not bother me. Other than those instances, you made good eye contact.
Keren,
You project a very positive energy, I think you maintained a smile throghout most of the speech. You also handled your notes in a way that wasn't distracting at all.
Scarlet,
Great energy and great story about facebook! Your tone and voice were perfect, and you seemed very comfortable and confident.
Tim,
You did a good job of including the audience early on and using their response to feed into your speech. You also very clearly articulated your points, described how the issue impacted us, and finished strong. Good job.
You're very clear when you speak and I like your arm movements. Your pace is good, you give the audience time to absorb when you're saying, your pauses are very effective.
Eugene, your presentation was very conversational and very informational. Your smile and your delivery made learning about doing business in Japan very enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteRonald, your story captivated me from the start. The power of social media was made very evident from the content of presentation. You have a very soothing voice and stage presence. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGrant, you have a wonderful stage persona. You are very likable which makes the delivery of your content all the more enjoyable. You're very clear and articulate.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kim...however, after watching myself on the video I feel that I could have been more articulate. I was thinking about my next points instead of speaking clearly. It was apparent with a couple of words that I tripped over.
ReplyDeleteArthur, it feels like you presented months ago but after reviewing your video I remembered why I liked your presentation so much. I thought your opening joke was creative and funny. In addition, you came across as relaxed and confident. Great job!
ReplyDeleteAaron, I enjoyed your speech. It was on the same topic as Arthur, business ethics, but was delivered differently. I thought your stage persona was great. You smiled a bit, but were also serious given the topic. In addition, you spoke just loud enough which was very engaging and motivating. Great job!
ReplyDeleteNick, your take on the being glad that the market is down was a great attention grabber because it was an unexpected viewpoint. You have good voice projection too.
ReplyDeleteJennifer, Stephanie, and Trung, your smiles each stood out to me. I find it contagious when I'm listening to someone speak and they're smiling. Definitely ups the friendly, likable factor.
ReplyDeleteKim and Svetlana, such interesting content. I really liked the anecdotes in each of your speeches.
Nice work everyone!
Kim- I really liked your presentation. You were calm and very easy to follow. It almost seemed like you do presentations all the time.
ReplyDeleteKaren- You have great energy when you speak, which entertains us as we listen.
Stephan- I thought you did well on your presentation. The only thing I would suggest to work on is maintaining eye contact with the audience and not looking up.
Svetlana- I thought you have great content and formatted your presentation well.
Ronald,
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Your speech could have been a facebook commercial. You did a great job making your speech very personal and drawing the audience in.
Eugene,
You had great energy throughout you're speech. I think Elisabetta described it as "theatrical," and I agree. In a good way.
Luis,
You spoke with a lot of energy, passion, and conviction. As a listener, it was very easy to stay engaged in your discussion.
Stephanie,
You come across as being very likeable in your speech. You do a great job of smiling and projecting a positive and optimistic feeling.
Aaron,
Great voice projection. Your speech was concise and to the point. You didn't use any fillers or ramble, you just clearly stated your point.
Anthony,
You have a booming voice that is very clear and audible, but you could smile a bit more. But, your subject wasn't a very happy one. You also used a clear structure that made the speech very easy to follow.
Svetlana,
Your speech was very easy to listen to. You have a great voice that is clear and audible, but also soothing. You also made good use of hand gestures and maintained good eye contact.
Karen,
You are very energetic when you speak, and your energy is contagious. It makes it very easy to pay close attention to what you are saying.
Trung,
Your voice is very clear, and you are very expressive in terms of gestures and inflection. You also made good use of an example.
Jennifer Cambell,
You looked very comfortable in front of the group. Your voice was very soothing, and you did a good job of using specific details throughout the speech.
Jennifer Garcia,
You seemed very comfortable and confident. I like the Joe the Plumber example. It was a great analogy that showed the relationship between risk and reward, and supported your conclusion.
Arthur,
I liked the way you opened up with a joke. It really set a good tone for the speech, and made the topic of business ethics more interesting. You also had a very calm and confident stage persona.
Shannon,
You did a great job of using an interesting story that was personal to you, but that we also had a connection to. It drew us in and made the danger of social media seem much more real.
Grant,
Your speech had a great tone. You seemed very easygoing and kept up the light mood by smiling and using humor.
Michelle,
You are very likeable when you speak. You are always smiling and making good eye contact, and you keep the energy up by using a lot of hand movements and altering the volume and tone of your voice.
Andre,
You seemed well prepared, but your speech did not appear overly scripted or rehearsed. You had a good pace, using pauses very effectively.
Stephen,
I noticed that you looked up ever once in a while, but it did not bother me. Other than those instances, you made good eye contact.
Keren,
You project a very positive energy, I think you maintained a smile throghout most of the speech. You also handled your notes in a way that wasn't distracting at all.
Scarlet,
Great energy and great story about facebook! Your tone and voice were perfect, and you seemed very comfortable and confident.
Tim,
You did a good job of including the audience early on and using their response to feed into your speech. You also very clearly articulated your points, described how the issue impacted us, and finished strong. Good job.
Roger,
ReplyDeleteYou're very clear when you speak and I like your arm movements. Your pace is good, you give the audience time to absorb when you're saying, your pauses are very effective.